Wearing a mask is recommended on-site, and mandatory only from the age of 11 years old, in certain rides only, also in enclosed places (circulation in shops and restaurants).
Commitments and recommendations for everyone's safety
Thanks for your WAAAATTENTION!
Everything is set up for your WAAAARRIVAL!
- Clean-up and disinfection reinforced on areas of frequent contact and passage.
- Staff furnished with individual protections and formed to sanitary measures
On your side, adopt the "WAAATTIUDE"
- Look WAAA!
Wearing a mask is recommended on-site and mandatory in signalled areas
- Reflexe WAAA!
please give preference to contactless payment when paying at all of our cash desks (park entrance, shops and restaurants).
- We have the WAAA solution! and more importantly, the hydroalcoholic solution for you to be able to wash your hands regularly.
To ensure proper hand-washing, you can sing "WAAAppy Birthday" twice, it's 100% authorized.
- Keep a 6 feet/1m distance minimum between your group and others, approximately half a kangaroo jump
Do not worry, we won't ask you to jump, we set up regular road markings to help you respect the social distancing.
- Kangaroo advice: keep your hands in your pockets! Or simply avoid touching barriers during the queue lines
- However, Walibi invites you to look around: our traffic signs will guide you through the park
- Finally, always keep an eye on your children and help them to adopt the WAAATTITUDE by applying the measures.